Support and understanding
that leads to a clearer mind...
Sign up today and receive my free ebook on 5 strategies to help manage stress
Welcome to Kylie Lepri Counselling & Psychotherapy
Professional Counselling and Psychotherapy services with a special focus on Anxiety, Stress and Worry.
There are times in our lives when we experience distressing events and feelings that seem to have no end or solution in sight.
Without the help and clear understanding of what we are experiencing, we can find ourselves feeling stuck, confused and unhappy.
With the support of Counselling, you can feel a sense of enormous relief when you finally share those feelings. You can then begin to understand your concerns in a way you might not have in the past.
Are you going through a difficult time?
Feeling overwhelmed, confused and/or unhappy?
Maybe you're not sure if anything will ever help?
RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE
Is your relationship going through a tough time?
Are you always fighting over the same things?
Maybe you're feeling let down or betrayed?
DO YOU EVER WONDER?
- Why do I worry or overthink stuff so much?
- Why do I feel that nobody understands me or is there for me?
- Why do I often get so upset and overwhelmed?
- Why am I not enjoying myself anymore?
- Why do I feel so helpless or hopeless at times?
- Ever since (insert event/situation), why have I just not been myself?
- Why don’t I feel happy when everything around me seems to be going well?
- Why do I often feel so stressed, tired and worn out?
- Why can’t I just get on with it, and move forward?
- Why are we always fighting over the same old stuff?
- If your relationship is heading towards a seperation or a divorce?
- Do I suffer with anxiety?
- Am I depressed?
If you can relate to any of these, then read on.
DID YOU KNOW?
Worry and Stress can affect us in a number of ways – the way we think, how we feel, how we behave, and our overall physical wellbeing.
Maybe you recognise some of these:
- Exhaustion – always tired
- Teary or crying often
- Difficulty sleeping
- Panic attacks
- Irritability / loss of patience easily
- Excessive worry
- Difficulty concentrating/ Memory loss
- Relationship conflict
- Tightness in the chest and/or general body tension
- Headaches/ Dizziness / vertigo
- Avoidance of specific things or places
- Low mood/ depression
- Angry outbursts
- Lack of motivation
- Loss of libido
- Difficulty making decisions/ confusion
- Restlessness – Can’t relax or sit still
Too often I hear how these concerns and symptoms cause so much unhappiness and distress in people’s lives. These can carry on for months and even years, leading to feelings of loneliness and isolation.
Is this You?
With the support of counselling, you can start to understand those distressing thoughts and feelings, and find more effective ways to cope and overcome your pain and discomfort.
Through Counselling and Psychotherapy you can:
- Identify unhelpful thinking patterns and self-destructive patterns of behaviour
- Have healthier and happier relationships
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Understand and gain relief from trauma, abuse, pain, and loss
- Gain support and assistance through bereavement
- Feel more positive and happier in yourself and towards other
- Communicate more effectively
You deserve to feel happy again. With the help of counselling, you can achieve this.
Why Choose me as your therapist?
I am a registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist and have been providing my services for over 14 years. I have extensive experience, training and qualifications in many health and wellbeing areas with a special interest in anxiety, worry and stress.
I am very passionate and committed to helping you find your way through the web of emotional confusion, distress and pain we often experience through life’s ups and downs. Serving Sydney wide but focusing on Hills District and Norwest areas through two locations in Bella Vista and Stanhope Gardens, I am conveniently located close to you.
Contact me on 0404 032 636 to set up a FREE
confidential 15 minute phone consultation
(In 15 minutes, we can discuss your concerns and how my services can assist you with effective ways of coping)